Nain Team Waiting

At the moment, the flight into Nain (to get the team and take them to Goose Bay) has been delayed due to the weather (like usual). When we hear further details of the plane being able to land and the team taking off, we will update this blog right away! Until then, we patiently wait and pray!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s