Team Nain flight is now delayed until 10:15. Please keep praying!
Go Team Nain is in still in Goose Bay. Their flight to Nain is on “weather hold” awaiting the fog to burn off in Nain. Deja vu! We should know more around 9:30. Everyone should please pray!
Go Team Nain 2012 departed Halifax with no issues and has just arrived in Goose Bay.
Go Team Nain 2012 has left Rock Church and awaits their 4:15pm flight to Goose Bay. The team of 14, will spend the night in Goose Bay and fly into Nain tomorrow morning. Please remember to keep the team in prayer for safety, good weather and amazing divine appointments.